Tuesday, October 17, 2006

hungover + boy talk

mood: hungover and grumpy

completely hungover off of lone star. crawled into bed @ 4:00 a.m. called into work @ 6:30 a.m.
i was designated driver - duties included: driving carol all the way to her boyfriend's house off of medical center. they look like brigitte and flava flav together. same color too. hadn't spoken to security in forevereverever so carol and i made him pick up carol's boyfriend at work and take him home. carol said, that guy must really like you if he is willing to pick up a stranger and take him home. security brought me home and walked me to the front door. did the awkward handshake thing. he expected a kiss. too bad. megan won't stop calling/texting me. he actually told me he wanted to be my boyfriend. that would be all gravy, if i didn't already have one of those (a boyfriend.) life is unusual. i'm actually satisfied in my current relationship state so it's funny. russ called me yesterday and we are normal again. amigos para siempre. now russ, oh russ! that is someone i would love to be more than friends with but that would never happen. i wouldn't even have the chance if i was single. bollocks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment