Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

I decided to embark on a little journey this new year and join a fun project. All this really means is that I post a photo a day  of something, anything, whatever I feel like posting for one whole year and write a little something about said picture and voila! Life long memories at my fingertips for the rest of my life.

Another little New Year's Project I have going on is to always have a book in hand to read. When I finish one I want to immediately pick up another and start that one. Now, it might take me weeks or maybe even months to finish each book but as long as I'm reading steadily, this is all that matters to me. I'm calling this "me" time. 

On top of all this I finally picked up this book.


 It is a gratitude journal that you follow each day for one year. I cannot wait to read the first passage for today January 1st. I have heard this book turns you into a better you and a shift happens within yourself and this is exactly what I need right now.
Happy New Year. 
Xo, Posey

No comments:

Post a Comment