Thursday, December 25, 2003

well, my christmas eve was dull. most of my family lives in italy so therefore there is no huge family gathering. my father's sisters and brother live here in san antonio as well but he might have just been an only child just due to the fact that he doesn't acknowledge them nor has he ever. i feel bad though. they all moved here to be next to him but he doesn't give a shit.

by 9:00 a.m. yesterday i was so sick and tired of my mother that i decided to exclude myself from all christmas festivities that involved her. i spent my christmas eve in bed alone watching the remainder of my season 1 alias dvd. i was asleep by 10:00 p.m.

sorry for not returning anyone's calls. i was in a funk and still am.

this morning i went to have breakfast alone then went to church. i lit a candle for my aunt in italy. i just found out she has stomach cancer and there is nothing they can do cause it's already spread. i feel bad for her.

other than all, i wish ya'll a merry christmas... :)
have a good one...... xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment