Wednesday, January 28, 2004

run fast for your mother.

Jan. 28th, 2004 | 10:40 am
02:22 pm - fun @ the boy's house ....

today has been quite fun and relaxing. i got to spend some quality time with my girl carolxlee13. both her and her mother tried to convert me into a christian but that didn't happen. invited carol to go with me to kristopher's and she accepted the invite. once there, what turned into me trying to look for my phone, turned into me snooping wondering what i'd uncover.

things uncovered:
dirty debutantes 87' vhs
some weird book on how to please your partner.(?)
lubriderm lotion under LIVING ROOM sofa next to towel (hmmm)
pics of some womens boobs but not her face

never found my phone though. :(

susan ended up joining us @ kris's and we sat in his living room, smoked cigarette's, and just kinda laughed at where we all were. found old pictures of him and of course i had to take the silly ones.

here's one (its not too clear but oh well)

i still cannot find my f'ing phone. i swear to god the last time i used it was in his bed. damn it. where are you cell phone? kristopher should hopefully be back in town tonight. *crosses fingers*. i miss my phone.




Current Mood: mischievous

No comments:

Post a Comment