Sunday, June 27, 2004

ex.

Jun. 27th, 2004 | 02:02 pm
this day officially sucks ass. my eye is bothering me more than usual. cries. i thought it was getting better.

fucking lou is all the way in fucking germany but still found a way to piss me off. how is this possible?

his girlfriend melissa has not only taken a fancy to my journal but also enjoys reading veronica guess's as well. it's truly hilarious if you ask me.

lou called me and asked, why was i so mad at him? he says, he is the one that should be mad. then took that back and said he wasn't mad. (not with me, just the melissa stalking situation)

i hung up on him. hung up the phone all crazy-like too. ya know when you are just about to put the phone back on the receiver and you start pounding the hell of it. yeah, thats the way i vent after shitty-bogus phonecalls.

i hope he stays in germany and never comes back.

i can't believe i used the word, BOGUS.

edit*** when sick of it all goes to your town fucking throw lou tomatoes.***

No comments:

Post a Comment