Monday, January 3, 2005

Sri Lanka.

Jan. 3rd, 2005 | 02:34 pm
mood: productiveproductive
music: love will tear us apart - joy division

NYE was good. spent it with loved ones. got to meet vanessa's boyfriend, whom is amazing.
i.am.so.happy.for.you.

Sat. Night lori and i cabbed it to boyfriend's restaurant acenar to try out their bar atomar. ladies in san antonio you MUST click on the link to atomar. they have vinatge movie tuesdays and sex & the city episodes wednesdays. my kind o' bar. who's down for checking it out one of those days?

(the rest of sat. night was spent pissed off and worried but it all worked itself out)

Thee Boyfriend and I now have babies. We bought parakeets for the home. I named my parakeet Lola, ( she was a showgirl with yellow feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to there....) Tom named his Kang ( like Kangaroo) - l.a.m.e.

This morning I finally managed to drag myself to the DPS to renew my license. It has been expired for 6 months. I am now back to valid driver's license status. wow. unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment