Thursday, February 17, 2005

anger. resentment. subside. my heart.

Feb. 17th, 2005 | 01:52 pm
mood: angry but not at him
texas weather. i tell ya. what happened to the sun?

called lou to congratulate him on his "engagement". i already knew what i kind of suspected. leave it to melissa to text me in the middle of the night and do some shit like that. scream match 2K5 that lasted a good 35 minutes. he thanked me for listening to everything he had to say and just get off his chest. i don't nececassarily like listening to someone screaming at me but at least i wasn't the cause or the culprit for the screaming. is it bad for me to tell him, to just get his shit and move back to queens ALONE? cause that's what i did.

in other news: i have a clean house (finally) and my job search is going steadily. two interviews locked for tomorrow and i'm crossing my fingers that one can offer me something with semi-decent pay and benefits. i'll take a pay-cut. i just want to work. time to do laundry and cook me some lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment