Monday, August 21, 2006

le' weekend

after the horrendous oral surgery last weekend, my mouth has finally begun healing.

this weekend went by too fast. spent most of the weekend with my father and family. my father looks so little and tiny. he lost 13 pounds in the hospital and he looks so fragile now. as if i touched, he might break. my cousin mikele leaves back to italy on the 26th. it was fun having him here. he wants to live here, in america... (why?)

i wanted to be residing in las vegas by november. now with my father and his illness and his chemotherapy around the corner, i just couldn't leave. tom & i will still be moving out of our house in november and will rent in the medical center area for the time being. we will only sign a six month lease then when all is well with family  we will be leaving back to las vegas for good.

i have nothing else to write. boring post. i'm at work. it is boring. love, rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment