Thursday, September 14, 2006

5 years ago today this was my journal entry

I spent the evening hanging out with Russ. Unfortunately Mike had to work tonight but Russ was great company. He bought dinner then we drank some beers. He already went to bed. And I'm in the next room doing absolutely nothing. I wish Mike was here.Who knows when he'll be getting out tonight? Hopefully soon...Last night was fun. We spent it in Hollywood. I didn't get to see The Cramps because it was sold out..... The Mutilators were playing in Hollywood and I wanted to see um' but Mike took us to The Devil's Punchbowl. It was alright... Mike ran into his pal Gator so we saw his set. Afterwards this god awful band came on and we decided to leave. We didn't even stick around to see Cattie's set. Oh well.....Today's been a laid back day. This is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment