Sunday, September 3, 2006

he doesn't look a thing like jesus

my dog is insane. he gets a little too happy/excited when we have visitors over. he needs to find an alternate way of expressing his happiness that does not involve urinating on the guest bedroom floor. we noticed we only have these accidents when visitors come over. if it's just tom &amp; i at home (which is basically everynight, this never happens.) grrrrrrrrr. in other news my jetta decided to die on me today. this means i have to ask tom to borrow his car until mine gets fixed. i really hating asking him for anything cause he is the type of person that will hold it over my head until i have my car back. this is my saturday night. i could walk over to the nearest bar in my neighborhood to at least socialize and i have a drink but do i really want to go to a bar that's called, <em>the other woman</em>. I think I'll just stay home and indulge in more HGTV, maybe even call tom to bring me some cheese cake from the restaurant. happy saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment