Friday, September 8, 2006

mood: not well

i have some sort of stomach bug/ailment/what not. i lasted only one hour at work today. drove home holding my stomach and praying it wouldn't explode on me on the drive home. last night thom cooked us dinner. did he poison me? oh listen to me rant on about the possibility of my boyfriend trying to poison me. silly girl. i think there's a bug going around.

there is a little brown mouse loose inside my house. where did he come from? i have no idea. my first sighting was yesterday morning. he startled me so badly that my cup of honey & mint tea crashed on the floor breaking my little tea cup into pieces. right now he is hiding behind a brick in the fireplace. i am useless when it comes to things like this. i do not want to go near it nor participate in any way,shape,or form of the capture of that little mouse. my cat stormy is useless. he's been asleep for the past 5 hours. my dog gulliver is such a goofball that mouse could probably out wit him.

sick home and stuck with a  mouse in the house. ---

how entertaining !

No comments:

Post a Comment