Thursday, September 28, 2006

mood: workingworking

last night t.v. wednesday left me feeling, eh! a.n.t.m was pretty lame and project runway really irks me when they don't give someone the boot. i like drama guys! c'mon ....

russ has me so unbelievably peeved right now. we made plans to spend the weekend hanging out. weekend definition -- friday evening to sunday evening. he called me yesterday to cancel for this weekend but to schedule for the next. dude, whatever. so.over.that.

work has been insanely busy lately. i love doing rehab and working in therapy. i have made up my mind to stay in rehabilitation medicine. i'm just stuck between making the decision of pursuing mental health or audiology. i will be sad to leave physical therapy but i doubt that will be anytime soon.

guess this is all. <3, rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment