Thursday, October 19, 2006

the weirdest crap happens to me.

the hail last night destroyed my back window to my car. right now it's still in place but in a million little pieces. didn't even notice it until this morning. last night joey picked me up during the storm so i guess i didn't notice it then. just another random thing to pay that i don't have the money for. quite sad.

what is the opposite of sadness - happiness. i had a little bit of that last night at the mix with sara. we are too silly. had fun. drank. ran into usuals. good times.

tom and i are discussing a "break" of some sort for our relationship. lately i feel so suffocated and stuffy and after my finances went from existant to non-existant. he didn't even step up and offer to help me. he makes twice the money i make in a month and nothing. i have started the detachment process. he can keep the house. i'll take my little 930 sq. foot loft apartment and live alone.

i guess this is all for now. xoxo. rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment