Tuesday, November 21, 2006

past....

from time to time i like to go back and read old journal entries. i read this journal entry i had posted in 2004 about me thinking lou was mad at me and in that entry i actually wrote <i>i don't know what i would do if we never spoke again ...</i>&nbsp; well i guess i'd do just fine because it's been two whole years that we have not spoken .... wow.. where does the time go? <br /><br />it is an extremely unpleasant feeling knowing somebody for eight years and having a physical/emotional relationship with them and now this person has turned into a stranger that you don't even know anymore. it gives me little pangs to my heart. <br /><br />my space has been awfully funny with me lately. i got a message from this random guy named vincent about a month ago i never bothered to check his profile page but he sent me a message asking if he could add me as a friend, i let that message sit in my inbox for weeks before responding. finally i was like yeah, sure... then he sent another message saying he lived in san antonio previously and had never seen me around. i sent him a message back saying, yeah i never saw you around either. well we have been messaging eachother every other day and today i finally went to his profile page and viewed his pics. ha! i went to middle school and high school with this person. small world. even after high school and spending most of 20's living in southtown and blue star i never ran into him and what i read in his profileand (ahem! googled!) he is a really big artist now. he lives in l.a. now but will be in town for 4 days during thanksgiving so we plan on hanging out and talking about how we never talked in middle school and in high school.... truly funny stuff. now that i think of it he was on the s.a. current front page now too long ago either... hahaha. god i'm dumb.... <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />

No comments:

Post a Comment