Tuesday, January 23, 2007

low.

Jan. 23rd, 2007 | 12:50 am
location: bedroom upstairs
mood: exhaustedexhausted
life of a single person.

played with the stray cats outside of my apartment for awhile. drove to southtown to take some money out of the bank. target shopped (twice). payed phone bill. had jason's deli for lunch and e.z.'s for dinner. had to drive to the e.z.'s on pinche de zavala cause the one down the street from me on bandera rd. closed down. walked in the cold. burr. thoughts of cleaning my house went in and out of my head but i never got around to it. watched the white rapper show @ joey's and laughed my ass off. burned a little music online. send texts. received texts.

isn't my life AMAZING. ha.

got a text message from russ saying he was experiencing technical difficulties.
(what in the hell was that about?)

No comments:

Post a Comment