Monday, February 19, 2007

the now

it hurts to swallow and my ear keeps on popping. ah, the joys of being sick in beautiful-like weather. the weather the past couple of days has been perfect. spent all yesterday @ mc allister park with the fam fam. my sister and sis-in-law were determined to teach me how to ride a bike. i got on it but chickened out before my feet even touched the pedals. b-b-q deliciousness was had.  before i got to the park i stopped at target to pay a bill and ran into erich in the parking lot. we shopped together and talked for awhile and then he tried to get me to go to a bar for some shots. (it is was about noon, WHAT, no thanks!)

let's see what else did i do this weekend? saw joey friday night, we traveled into south town for cheap beer. i really really really miss living in blue star. vincent told me alex rubio took my old place. reminded vincent to tell alex to get ready for paranormal activity. my space in blue star was crazy haunted.

saturday was fun i spent most of the day with brad (of all people.) saw carol, mark, dave, and vanessa thru out the day/evening. was trying to make it out to holden's 101 for art slam but never made it. oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment