Sunday, March 25, 2007

lots.

Mar. 25th, 2007 | 07:24 pm

spring break has come to an end. the week brought death. sad. my father's best friend lost his daughther in an automobile accident. it was the one all over the news with the 16 year old on spring break. such sad news. her name was parisa biglari. then in the same week we lost a remarkable little girl. she was only 7 years old. i had never met her but my sister has shed so many tears for her. my sister was her 2nd grade teacher. the little girl's name was julianna and she died of lieukimia. there is a great story in the metro section today about her. my sister talks a lot about her in it. my cousin elena in italy has been diagnosed with breast cancer. she is young. she has the bad kind of cancer, not the good kind. she already has ordered her wigs and started her chemotherapy. so sad. yesterday i got a ticket while driving joey's suv. the cop stopped me for following to closely the car in front of me. what a bullshit ticket. seriously. my dad is almost over with his chemo treatment. he has become extremely forgetful as of late. it scares me. my mum has her mammogram tomorrow to make sure the cancer has not came back. cross fingers and toes for her. this is all. sorry so depressing. love, rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment