Sunday, May 6, 2007

birds.

the weather is still shitastic! never in all my years have i ever seen this much shitty, wet, humid, rain, tornado, sun for 2 minutes, type of weather. this is texas dammit! bring on the sun!!!!!

friday and saturday were my days off from work and guess what i did. worked. put in 5.5 hours on fri and 6 hours yesterday. wow. sometimes i surprise myself. tonight i work 3:30 - 12:00 a.m. i'm hoping to bail around 10:00 or so, so i can at least meet people out and get a drink or something. I'M CRAVING FRIENDS AND ALCOHOL, THIS WEEKEND OF NONSTOP WORKING IS DONE AND DONE.

i love sheer genuis! how come dr. boogie is the gayest person on the show yet he is the straight married one?
i cannot wait to get my cosmetology license. less than a year away. sighs.

ryan texted me yesterday morning. weird. i thought he hated me, did i tell you guys that he told me to go shave my head like britney spears and go shoot myself, yeah. asshole! he told me this two months back cause i politely told him i never wanted to see him again. men!

i'm sad. russ hasn't called/texted/myspaced messaged. :(

i thought i had more things to write about but i guess not. til then. rosie.

No comments:

Post a Comment