Wednesday, May 23, 2007

busy little bee

school has been better than ever. i'm second in my class in speed. i can do a mannequin full of pin curls, stand curls, fingers wave, and roller sets in less than an hour. pretty sweet. today was picture day @ school. i did giovanni, dacy, and brittany's hair. i also did valerie, elisa, sara, tiffany, and chelsea's make-up. i love that people trust me enough to want me to do their hair and make-up. i guess i DID pick the right career field afterall.

i chopped off all my hair on one side of my head. so one side is long and cute and the other is short and butch. at the back of my head they both blend together perfectly making the perfect cut. speaking of, SHEER GENUIS is on tonite also. i'm sooooo calling in.

other news. i'm turning 30 real soon and it's crazy. oh and i cannot wait to see russ.

love, rose

No comments:

Post a Comment