Friday, November 9, 2007

Doctor's Galore !

so my life has been revolving around doctors lately. nothing alarming or anything. it's just thee ol' yearly check up time.

1. optometrist - 2 new pair of glasses, no more red yucky ugly betty glasses. my vision slightly decreased. nothing major.

2. doctor visit - i STILL have my wet cough that sounds awful and my nose is always running (it's been 5 weeks.). been using my inhaler a lot. i have 3 more days of steroids for the lung inflammation. AHHHHHH ROID RAGE!!!!

3. 4 hour dental visit yesterday. seriously wtf? no wonder dentist have the highest suicide rate. i'd hate staring in someone's mouth for that long, i'd go mad also. SOOOO the 27th and 29th of this month i have deep cleaning appointments. that shit's going to hurt. 2 quadrants on the 27th the other two quadrants on the 29th. my teeth are in good health. i have one cavity. my teeth are white so the deep cleaning is to get the plaque out from the gumline and under. *barf*

THEN - the asshole dentist told me i have to go back and get 3 of my wisdom teeth pulled out. i was like uh hello, they don't bother me but he was like, Ms. Rodriguez if you want that perfect smile and straight teeth those need to come out. I was like, man i really do want straight teeth and my mind was changed (actually i do have straight teeth except for my main front two. over the years one has moved a little over the other causing me to have a mini-snaggle tooth thing going on, and by mini, i mean mini. snaggle tooth pic under the cut and yes i know i look like lisa (left eye lopes in this pic.)Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

once thee ol' wisdom teeth are removed. i get braces for 6 months and voila. straight teeth and little overbite - adios to you both.

now all i need to do is lose about 20 pounds and i'll be like some extreme makeover person. lol.

i like me now though. i'm fucking awesome.

OH, OH
i have a crush on a guy. met him monday while out shopping with carol. he stuck out his hand to introduce himself which of course i took and shook. it was completely out of the blue. we talked for awhile. noticed the interested vibe in both our parts. talked about where we worked and blah blah blah. then he asked my friend carol if he could kiss me. completely nervous i got carol by the hand and walked the other way. ahhhhhhhhhh. i need to stop being so lame and starting kissing strangers. his name was cariq. i know this because when he introduced himself he said his name and i said, derek? he said no.i said eric? he said no. i was like, what the hell is it then? and he said cariq. c-a-r-i-q. totally hot guy. in the half american/ half middle eastern non-terroist type of way.
sigh........

No comments:

Post a Comment