Monday, November 26, 2007

(no subject)

Currently feeling: confusedconfused

at the lovely dave's house. drinking lone star, watching spurs, cigarette smoking out in the cold. life is not fair. life is never fair. i'm watching sportscenter and it's sad. their talking about some player that got shot and it's bumming me out like i said, life is not fair. yesterday russ stopped being my friend, did the whole deleted me from myspace and i tried sending a message and it said, "you have to be russ's friend to send a message." wtf? he totally premeditated that shit! i fell asleep. this is all about me falling asleep. i can't go into it now. i'm just super bummed and hurt and sad. i would soooo hold a radio over my head in front of his window if i could right now. life is not fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment