Monday, January 7, 2008

thoughts in my head

this guy i went to high school with myspace messaged me the other day. we never talked in high school. he was like the star basketball player while i was the girl that skipped out every other day. we used to live on the same street growing up but never really talked. anyway, he asked if i remembered him and i said i kind of did. he asked me out so we went out last night. it was fun. i hadn't been on a date in forever and it was fun. he's so sweet. the only thing that kinda turned me off was that i was wearing these high heeled boots and was taller than him. hello, my actual height is about 5'1 so he's a shorty papa. i normally don't date short guys. we had drinks and the conversation was amazing, when we left the bar he got my hand and held it while he walked me to my car. CUTE. i was just about to get into my car when he asked if i wanted to hang out a little longer so we ended up going to his house and hanging out for about an hour. lots o' cuddling. awwwww.

best part is, he already texted me this morning asking when he can see me again.

THIS ENTRY WAS TOTALLY GAY!

(and it's funny how he was the star basketball player of my school and was short. i never thought about that till now. all spud webb and shit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment