Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Tuesday.

Let's go back a day really quick. Yesterday I decided to try the sushi rolls at Pho Sure and I have to say they were quite delicious. I just had to snap a pic of my food. Look at how yummy they look.

Today has been another "food" day. I got invited to eat some yummy thai food with friends for lunch. After eating half of my tofu pad thai I was stuffed. It got me thinking how much I missed being a vegetarian. I had gone two days without eating any type of meat and I didn't even notice. I also noticed how much better I felt those two days and how I didn't have that bloated over eating feeling. In the past two days, I had also subsituted water instead of diet coke for my meals and it was something I did not do intentionally either. My mind seems to be "in control" as of late. After I left the Thai Restaurant I decided to go grocery shopping. I stayed away from the sweets aisle, I even managed to duck the chips aisle as well. I bought delicious greens, some healthy fruits and lots of vegetarian options for myself in hopes of eliminating all meat products from my fridge. As soon as I got home I had this overwhelming feeling like, I Got This. So I have to decided to embark on a vegetarian journey to become a healthier me. I also need to discipline myself that exercise is not an enemy but a friend. The biggest obstacles I have are cigarettes and alcohol. Another double elimination coming soon. I feel so good about myself right now. When I look in the mirror these days I no longer see an unhappy, unnoticeable figure staring back at me. I see the old Rose staring back at me with a smirk on my lips and a fire in my eyes. I'm back. It's true what they say, the best feeling you can ever have is loving yourself. I love myself again. I missed me so much. So happy to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment