Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tell All Thursday

Woe is  me. I've been stuck in bed with the flu most of this week. I haven't felt this awful in years. From the tip of my head to to the bottom of my little toes, everything hurts, I mean EVERYTHING. Yesterday I attempted to fight this flu back but I got in the shower and could not even finish showering, my flu won. Thankfully this morning my flu was quite kind to me and let me take a long hot shower. Thank You Flu. I still feel completely terribly horrendously ill but thankfully this lovely Texas weather makes the best scenery and distraction from being indoors in a germ infested house with two grumpy cats that are angry because momma is too sick to cuddle with them. Can I just get back to normal please?

P.S. This little lovely lady was kind enough to come over after a hard day's work yesterday and bring me a slice of cheese pizza and keep me company for a bit while I was sick. I love her to death for that. I have the most amazing friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment