Friday, April 8, 2011

Freedom Friday

A wave of emotions has overcome me. Sometimes it's good to get upset. Especially when your at home alone and can vent it out on your own. Nothing significant happened recently. I've just been keeping some bottled up emotions inside and thus today they decided to take a dive out of my heart and land smack on my living room floor. Tiny little ghosts of emotions taunting me with negative energy. I had to finally confront them and let them go. The heart and mind can only hold so much negative energy until it starts taking a toll. I'm happy to say I feel a lot better unleashing my emotions.Sometimes you just have to count on yourself, to tell yourself positive reaffirming things. Be kind to yourself. Be good to yourself. Listen to your body.  I just did. Most amazing feeling on the planet is to be able to take a good look at yourself and be truthful with yourself and tell yourself, Your Amazing because you are. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment