Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Make Me Up.

I decided to get a little personal here and share with you my favorite Make-Up Must Have's. All items listed are actual items that I do have in my make-up bag and use almost on a daily basis. Enjoy.


1. Too Faced Glamour To Go "Fairy Edition".
For the record, I did not know I was getting anything Fairy Related. I strictly picked this one due to the color palette and how amazing I thought the colors were. All colors have a shimmer feel to it and look so pretty for the less is more approach but also the dark shadows provide that deep smokey eye for the night time. Win/Win Situation
 

 2. Clinique "Fresh Bloom" Eyeshadow
Yet another shimmer. I'm assuming my secret is out that I love Make-Up that shimmers. This little Clinique Eye Shadow is what I use for an all around glow to my face. I also use it to highlight my nose and cheekbones. Thanks Eye Shadow for doing the job of other things and never being used as an actual eye shadow. 

3. Benefit "Cupid's Bow"
This is an amazing little product here. Cupid's Bow is the best lip liner that I have ever tried. It serves as both Bow Maker and Pout Shaper and I can't say how much I love this product.
4. Benefit "Stay Don't Stray"
I used this under all my Make-Up just to keep it in place all day. Another product I am deeply in love with. 

5. Laure Mercier Eyeliner in Violette and Eye Shadow in Crushed Amethyst
I am half hispanic so my skin is a little dark so these colors just bring out my skin tone.

6. Too Faced "Last Injection" Mascara
I have long eyelashes as it is and this just takes them to the limit. Must have. 

7. Chanel " Lumieres Magiques De Chanel" 
Less is More and I mainly use this when I'm out in the streets paying bills or having lunch and I don't want to deal with putting on Make-Up. I just use this as an all over shimmer and I still feel sexy.

8. Stila "Paint Your Pout Red"
Who doesn't love Red Lips?

9. Nivea " A Kiss of Smoothness" 
This you can find at the drugstore for about $6.00. It is a hydrating lip care with SPF and I love it.

10. Lastly, I keep an Aveda "Refreshing" Travel Size Facial Bar in my purse.
It definitely comes in handy. If I  made a list on how handy it really is, the list would go on forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment