Tuesday, December 12, 2006

space between

Dec. 12th, 2006 | 04:04 pm
things i have done from last week until today.

attended turtle's 30th birthday party at beethoven's thursday night. drank yummy stella, glorius stella! me, scuba steve, and cros ended up going to the mix to finish the night off.

friday i worked then stayed in. no going out for me.

saturday i finally made it to my parents house to spend quality time with my aunts. i heart the italians. ha. sat. night i met up with carol and the girls for dancing and drinking. carol, daja, and i ended up going to a festivus for the rest of us party that cros invited us to. stayed out til four. carol and scuba are hilarious with their, place thy dainty hoof on thy shoulder. so good.

sunday me, vane, and carol went to that little bar across the street from the house for girl talk and some lone star..

yesterday worked. hung out with carol and cros. he stayed over. talked to v. all night yaaaaay. v. invited me to alex's opening at blue star on thurs. night. v. put me +3 on the guest list if anyone wants to go. dave?

i feel like if i am coming down with a cold or something. i have chills, itchy throat, stuffy head. boo.

back to work. love, rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment