Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Year, New Me, New Baby

2012 wasn't the worst year. 
It just went by too quickly.
 2012 was definitely a blur of a year for me. 
Being a first time single mama, raising a baby alone, working 40 hour jobs, no personal life. 
2013 will definitely be a year that I dedicate to myself. 
More "me" time, Less work hours, 
More time with a toddler  and not a newborn so no more never sleeping at night.
 Can't help but feel so happy and loved that I got thru my first year of single parenting alone.
And on the 12th of January, Mills will be turning into a 1 year old.
Like I said, 2012 was a blur.
 As for New Year Resolutions and what I expect of 2013, 
I'll save that for another post.
 Lots to do on this beautiful, sunny, 60 degree day in January. 
Lots of love, 
Rosey

No comments:

Post a Comment