Tuesday, September 9, 2003

Hmmm.

spent most of the evening talking to, of all people, ed. nessersrocks next time i see you, which will be friday since we are both in detox, feel free to hit me for being a schmuck and talking to him. mike and i are friends again. we missed eachother i guess. this is the longest we had ever gone without talking to eachother.

i asked him if he had a good reason for just completely cutting me out of his life. i got this :

I never said I had a good reason. I dont know Rose ive been thinking about a lot of things lately and one thing I do regret is the way I treated you especially when you were out here last.


WHATEVER ..... i'm going to bed. i wake up in 3 hours to go to work. grrrrrrrrr. night all.
I'm feelin' kinda : restless
I'm listenin' to : the faint

No comments:

Post a Comment