Friday, September 5, 2003

no subject. no no no.

Sep. 5th, 2003 | 02:41 pm
what the fuck am i doing up at this hour? oh that's right, i just got home from robbie's. sleep sounds soooo good right now. and that is what i shall do. buh-bye

tomorrow i'm only working half a day and even though i'm fucken exhausted and haven't really had a full night's rest since tues. night. here i sit and still type. tonight went to robbie's. i dunno what to think. our phone calls have turned into daily calls consisting of 3 or 4 times per day. us seeing eachother once every 2 weeks has turned into us seeing eachother about 3 times a week. i don't understand why i can't just meet anyone new. i'm still irked that when we were dating he dumped me for that chick roberta but today he said, how could i have dumped you when you had a boyfriend at the time. oops! then that's my fault. we watched, empire strikes back. i have 2 star wars down and 3 to go. woohoo. afterwards i made myself comfortable and got under the covers and watched him fiddle around on ebay most of the night. silly conversations were had. do i like him? well yeah a little. does he like me in that way? who knows? we already did the whole dating thing before. when he's not looking i smile and laugh and think, awwww we used to make out. hahaha. tomorrow night we are hanging out and doing the whole first friday thing. this dude adam turned fatal on me and has called me non-stop thru out the day. cuckoo. i hope i run into ed tomorrow. he's a cutie!
and yes vanessa,WE are still doing First Friday together. I think we can lose Robbie for a bit and have some fun on our own. How bad is that???? I am officialy hanging up my spurs and going to bed. Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment