Monday, September 1, 2003

rain.

last night after the rain let up. i met the girls out at la tuna for some beers. fun times. i enjoy my girls company. nothing better than wiping off your seat full of rain to sit down and have a nice cold beer and smell the rain. i only stayed a bit then went to robbie's. we watched, *drumroll*, Star Wars. Impressive, Most Impressive. Afterwards we just watched video's. It started raining out in his area and I was extremely tired so I ended up leaving around 3:00 a.m. or so. What's in store for today is cleaning. My room is such a mess. I hate mess! Tonight I'm going to a party. Hopefully that'll be fun. I didn't rest all weekend and that pisses me off. Maybe I can throw in some nap time before the party. Eh, I should start cleaning ... xoxo.
I'm feelin' kinda : lazy

No comments:

Post a Comment