Friday, December 5, 2003

communication breakdown

Dec. 5th, 2003 | 01:37 pm
another cold front in good ol' san antonio. texas weather is retarded. i want coffee very badly right now. the coffee at the attorney general sucks ass so i ain't even going to go there. why aren't there any starbuck's on this ghetto part of town? bastards! closest ones: rivercenter mall and the one on the riverwalk. thanks but no thanks. another month has passed us by and once again first friday is here. holla! i want to go but not if it's going to be freezing. i'm trying to talk my sister and brother into hitting that shit up with me but i fear they will bail out. bah! any other plans? anybody know of anything? once again my cell phone has decided to hate me. i swear to god me and my cell phone have a love/hate relationship. *sings misfits, there's some kinda love and there's some kinda hate, the maggots in the eye of love, won't copulate and it's a whoa oh oh oh oh* i hate my cellular phone with a passion. you can still call and leave me messages but for some fucked up reason my sim card is defective and is now disabled which means i can't call out or even go to my phonebook and get anybody's number. it's not at&t's fault though. it's those rat bastard's fault at the place where i got my phone. so during lunch i gotta go and shove a boot up someone's ass and hopefully walk out with a working phone. this will be fun. kris called me twice last night but i didn't pick up. well how the fuck could i? grrrrr. i guess this is all. work is calling. xoxoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment