Saturday, December 6, 2003

TUNA TUNA TUNA

yesterday after work i met up with susan, jeff, and vanessa @ la tuna. it was so cold. drinking a nice cold beer in nice cold weather is not my idea of fun. moving to another table near the fire and all the smoke blowing into your face ain't too fun either. i lasted @ la tuna from 4:30 until 8:00. i was very proud of myself but so fucking cold that it put me into a bad mood. boo. we ended up going to bar america so we could be *indoors* and that was much better. dave ended up joining us for a bit and that is always a pleasure. :). susan and i were dead tired and sleepy so we left around 10:30 and that was our night.

once home i put on some joy division and fell into a deep sleep. my ambulance ring on my cell phone woke me up @ 2:16. my dear kristopher called and woke me up. he was drunk and wanted me to go get him. did i? hell no, it was too damn cold and i was too damn comfortable. he called me back around 2:45 complaining about some party and invited me over again. i still declined. the only way i was going over was if he would come and get me but he wasn't to keen on that idea. i asked him to come over and stay with me but he declined that too. oh well. i turned my phone off and returned to my sleep glorious sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment