Monday, December 29, 2003

non.

Dec. 29th, 2003 | 01:37 pm
after meetings from hell this morning i have finally stepped foot into my office. i noticed my stiff little fingers pin was missing off of my jacket i leave here @ work. wtf? who stole my shit?

last night was simple. drunk ass blake called me about 13 times. insane singing messages were left on thee ol' voicemail. russ and i have been talking a lot. we got this phone pattern down. hours of conversation make me actually miss california.

i am thinking about flying out there for a weekend so we can hang out .....

mei-ling is still on my ass about going to europe in february. sounds great but looking at the big picture i can't see how i could afford it. she's been on my ass about calling lou and seeing if there is room on the tour bus. i know sick of it all and most precious blood usually share a bus but i just don't feel like calling lou and asking him. i think it's stupid. why can't mei-ling just ask pete? all i know is i am not calling lou and asking. grrrrrr.

tonight dinner with vanessa. afterwards i'm going to my brother's house to watch his iron maiden dvd he got for christmas. big screen t.v., high definition, surround sound. oh hell yes!

no plans for afterwards...
alan comes into town tonight. weeeeeee.

work must be done now. xoxoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment