Wednesday, February 18, 2004

(no subject)

zero motivation. 11 hour workday. someone shoot me.

last night was fun. met up with susan @ la tuna for cold beers and one warm fire. le boyfriend kristopher was there. he decided to sit right across from me so we could make silly faces and piss eachother off. he left me silly messages on my voicemail. one was a nice message where he complimented my haircut and haircolor. awwww,the boy notices.

susan and i ended up leaving @ 9:00. picked up some wendy's. (where i got nessersrocks the biggest BIGGIE frosty EVER. and us 3 girls watched, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. Vince Neil on Queer Eye, CREEPY. Kyle Minogue helping out with the Hip Tips, AWESOME.

All of us girls went our seperate ways right after the show. I headed over to feed my piggy. (went to kristopher's with food). he was watching, young guns, and couldn't be bothered. i kept being a dork and everytime i saw emilio estevez i would turn into night @ the roxbury mode and would say out loud, emilio estevez, the mighty duck man, EMILIO !!!!!. kris was pissed. i mean PISSED. after the movie we ended up drinking tea and doing crosswords. in the middle of finding the last word which was, invitation. i just gave up and used kristopher's stomach as a pillow and dozed of.

dinamartini, did you get my message last night? call me. sorry about kris being all loud and obnoxious up in the message. call me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment