Tuesday, March 9, 2004

not a subject.

Mar. 9th, 2004 | 01:37 pm
i am loving the new home. it rocks my socks.
vanessa came by to visit it. we got to meet my new neighbors. cools guys. i have cesar on the next balcony over and miguel that lives in the house next door. we nicknamed miguel *midget gordito*. we rock. my new lounge chairs proved to be a success. vanessa's lounge chair had hydraulics. awesome. after i bid adieu to vanessa i went and hit up hog wild for some new music. while paying at the cash register i put my wallet on the counter to get my credit card and when i picked up my wallet underneath it was a pic of sean peterson and friends. i did a double take and yes that was him. sorry sean for having my wallet on your face. :)

chris polansky's ass needs to be up in that biatch!

russ just called all pissed off and frantic. i was all confused and dazed since i was already sleeping. i was like oh shit, what did i do now? he's like, no its just my taxes and i just had to vent then hung up. wtf? wtf? wtf?

the kristopher just called. i was wondering when he was going to. looks like i didn't have to wait too long. my phone did die during the conversation but the point is, HE CALLED.

tomorrow is an 8-5 day. who's up for bar america tomorrow night or karaoke? going once, going twice .....

awwww, dave, i just saw you called.
your hanging with us tomorrow. i feel like i haven't seen you in ages. <3

and now bed time. later peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment