Saturday, May 22, 2004

Camera Blues.

Mar. 22nd, 2004 | 01:37 pm
my weekend

thursday: spent the night @ kris's

friday: abigail's 30th birthday par-tay, beer glorious beer, met up with vanessa and angela @ bar america after. drink while you think was played. ran into my enemy mr tattoo artist justin martinez, hahaha i kid. long time no see. kristopher and i had our first sleepover in the new home. hardwood floors love us.

saturday: early brunch with the boy. we didn't go to mexico. a small roadtrip was well needed so vanessa and i drove to austin for SXSW. free shows, great parking, free beer, the cutest musicians from all over the country in ONE city. oh hell yes!

COULD NOT FIND CAMERA SO NO PICTURES, WHHHHHYYYYY?

sunday: susan came by to visit me and the new home. she saved the day by helping with unpack some more boxes and help me hang pictures around my place. <3. walked to la tuna. saw the boys. hung with turtle for a while. made him play some madness.

overall - great weekend.
damn i should have more of these.

lou - you so rock my socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment