Monday, May 24, 2004

(no subject)

geezus i love my friends.
erich and toby totally surprised me. i was at la tuna when my phone rang with private number and i knew right away who it was. they were on my balcony. waiting. how cute is that.
walked home. drank beers. wore afro wigs. got freaky nasty. dance to the infamous c.d.'s. i <3 the boys.
ended up going to tuna, cargo's, the beach, club sirius.
fuuuuuuunnnnnnn tiiiiimmmmmesssssss.
kristopher was in attendance but we kept our distance. it killed me. all i wanted to do was hug my baby. we hardly spoke. (it is so hard). his boss, the ever so famous frank walden called me. dunno what he wanted but i mentioned it to kristopher and he told me to NOT CALL HIM BACK. weirdness, why would his boss call me?
had a splendid time with c.j. and gordon. fuck, i adore c.j. too bad he's in a relationship. boo. we decided to share a room in mexico. (this weekend we are mexico bound).
where the fuck is my neighbor? i so want to go over and yeah, cuddle and stuff and more. oh so much more.
phone's a ringing. it's the lou. dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment