Sunday, February 27, 2005

Finito.

break-up news
yawn. i am drained. tom & i got into this morning and went into it till late this evening. he decided we should seperate. we decided it was over. i'm sad but oh well shit happens. such is life. que sera sera. i am not too excited on the fact that now i have to find a place to live. i moved in with him and i have furniture, clothes, you name it, i brought it here. that's the shit part of all of this. tom took of and didn't say when he was coming back home. i feel like a stranger in here now. like if i'm not supposed to be here or something. am i supposed to start packing my stuff and moving? cause i'm really @ a loss with what to do with myself right now.

in other non-related fucked up news. spoke to lou earlier on in the week and he is engaged. flashback: melissa called to say they were engaged, lou denied said engagement, now all of a sudden their engaged. @ 40 years old i didn't think one had to lie. he called yesterday but i didn't answer the phone. for what? he was too scared to tell me cause he knew i would be hurt. news flash: tom beat him to that punch!

the people i love aren't all cracked up to be who i thought they were. i'm sure i'm not all cracked up to who they thought i was either. in all seriousness i'm too old for this shit. i just want my old life back. i want my single-life with my little house on clay st. with my cats and my neighbors and the good times that surrounded me there. i know that won't ever happen again but one can dream right.

off to look around and just take everything in. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment