Wednesday, February 23, 2005

hung the fuck.

mood: still hungover.

so.tired.right.now.
last night was so much fun. good god i drank myself silly. 8:30 p.m. - 1:30 a.m. my poor liver.
this morning didn't help either. couldn't sleep it off due to 10 a.m. interview. i actually think i was still intoxicated this morning during interview. headache all day. ouch. so not fun. got call today from law office i applied at and they denied me employment. i was under-qualifed. i needed 6 + years in litigation. i only have 5. COULDN'T THEY F'ING CUT ME A BREAK WITH THAT ONE YEAR! i'm thinking customer serv. is the way to go for now. sitting on my ass and making it fatter whilst answering calls. indeed. highlight of my day was having madhatter's for lunch. so good. le boyfriend tom just informed me it's already going to be 11:00 and i have a second interview tomorrow @ 9:00 a.m. so i need to gets me some sleep. night all. <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment