Saturday, August 26, 2006

(no subject)

location: my messy house
mood: determined
music: project runway re-runs

thanks dave for going and keeping me company @ work yesterday.

this morning  me, thom, mum, and post-surgery dad put a new fence in the back yard for dog gulliver.
my parents are awesome, they met thom & i at home depot and helped us pick out the fence for our back yard.
i wish they lived closer to me. i know it was a little drive for them this morning. god bless them.

so much work. so much heat. oh my god! i'm exhausted. we did it though and it looks good.

ms. sara garcia is on her way over to cut my hair. oh! i love haircuts! i'm thinking SHORT !!!!

this evening i have my nephew evan's 9th b-day party at my sister's house.

so much for lounging around the house and doing nothing today.....

<3, rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment