Monday, August 28, 2006

(no subject)

location: work still
mood: embarrassedembarrassed
music: soft revolution - stars

so .. miss sara piranhie did an awesome job cutting my hair. went from long to to short. i made it a point to tell sara about 4 times, DO NOT CUT MY BANGS!  they are long and pretty and i have never had bangs this long in my life. so last night i'm watching  a movie and the girl on the screen has a short little bob with cute pageboy bangs. i'm like awwwww how cute, i want those bangs. i have cut my bangs for years so i get out my clippers and go to work..... -----------

WORST MISTAKE EVER !

not only are my bangs uneven but their shorter than short., i mean geezlaweez! what the hell was i thinking.... so now i'll be sporting the thick black headband with a bob for the next 3 months.

gosh i'm stupid !

No comments:

Post a Comment