Monday, September 18, 2006

the dearest

mood: sleepy
music: baby doll - cat power

i must start by complaining that it's a monday and i wish i was home in bed sleeping instead of here with patients, daydreaming, staring out the window and watching the rain fall.

this weekend was indeed a delight. weekend started with my usual friday afternoon hour + phone call with russ stuck in l.a. traffic and me being his distraction to cure his boredom. (at least that's what i assume.) friday night my plans for lime light got dismissed for bar america spent time with joey and [info]nessersrocks.
saturday felt a little anti-social so stayed in house cleaning and obsessing on how to move my bedroom furniture. i seriously think i am beginning to suffer from some sort of o.c.d. which involves moving furniture every 10 minutes. (eek!)
yesterday was a little less anti-social but more about the pets and not about doing my daily sunday drive to my parents. decided to do laundry around 8:30 p.m. last night. half way thru doing my laundry at ghetto laundromat that was insanely packed and had the eerie familiarity of feeling like you were in a booty club, the electricity went out. pitch black in laundromat with babies crying and people cursing and no lights outside either. damn thunderstorm. as i started to see my life flash before my eyes, the lights were once again on. (thank you jesus!)
my weekend ended with russ and i texting eachother about flavor of love episodes  and viking hats.
overall good weekend. now back to doing sonogram's on patients. xoxo, rosie.....

No comments:

Post a Comment