Tuesday, October 31, 2006

beginnings

dear live journal,

if only you knew the questions i was asking my friends this weekend about a certain situation that happened friday night. you would be shocked. russ and dave can be counted on to say the truth and go into detail about specifics. i love you guys.

my weekend both sucked and rocked. friday night it sucked because of gabe. he totally sucked. saturday rocked because sara invited me to rutamaya for that fashion show she was in and i ended up having a blast with her there and at travis 151. good times.

yesterday i watched too much lost season 2. too much.

today i spoke to russ for forever. i also got a call from clinique for a part-time evening position. i wanted to go back to lancome but they haven't called me back. bugger.

tonight i want to go get drinky drinks. i get my key to my new home tomorrow.

gloria read my cards today.

everything finally feels familiar and falls right back into place.

xoxo, rose

No comments:

Post a Comment