Thursday, October 26, 2006

but seperate's always better when there's feelings involved.

complete dork. i woke up with outkast's hey ya stuck in my head. it refuses to go away so i am stuck here at work singing the silly song. i feel crazy hungover today even though i know i am not. three lone stars do not get me hungover. i'm getting old. last nite i met up with <lj user=nessersrocks> at bar america for some girl time. fun. was home and in bed a little before two a.m. so that was nice. tuesday i get the keys to my new loft. so excited. i love moving into new places and decorating and unpacking. i hate saying goodbye to old places though. russ called me last night wanting my opinion on his halloween costume. sailor or pirate? i picked sailor for him (not white though navy..) i adore russ. haven't been up to hanging with gabe these past two days even though he calls and tries. sigh. what to do?

xoxo, rose

No comments:

Post a Comment