Saturday, October 21, 2006

dark.

i have babysitting duty tonite. dude, i must really love my sis and bro's kids cause i'm doing it for free. boo. my nephews bought me pizza, they rock. i brought my mastiff gulliver over so he can play with his mama and papa and brother. his parents refuse to acknowledge him. his brother loves him. even in the dog world there's "tough love".

yesterday was a good day. russ & i had our usual friday afternoon traffic talk session. ended up going out and meeting up with lily, debbie, and carol at this bar called, the other woman. karaoke lone star beer, i'm always a happy camper. left those girls to meet up with sara @ the mix. ran into brad and van. gossiped. talked. drank.

carol and lily ended up kidnapping me from my house around 3:30 a.m. fell asleep @ 6:00 a.m.
i am beginning to wonder if i am really 29 cause i've been acting like a damn 15 year old lately. staying up all kinds of late and sleeping in a little too much. it actually makes me feel younger doing things like that. heh!

someone left at 6:00 a.m. - someone.someone.someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment