Wednesday, December 20, 2006

grey skies

last night dad came over to drop off this enormous yet beautiful fake plant for my home. i guess it's mum's way of making me feel not so alone. anyway i left the plant on my porch because i couldn't figure out where to put it in the house. it rained last night. geezlaweez, leave it to me to even kill a fake plant. :(

i decided not to take/start the job at the cancer care center. i don't think my emotional state could deal with death and illness for forty hours a week. i'm very optimistic that i can find a new job before the new year. i still have my job with clinique so it will be a real struggle but won't be all that bad.

i am strongly thinking of subletting my loft. i honeslty just can afford it and live comfortably. i would barely be getting by.

my parents have started their intervention and asked if i wanted to stay with them. ummmm. i haven't lived with them in about 6 years during those 6 years i stayed with them maybe 2 months. it sounds good in a way. i could save money, go back to school, get over the whole break-up thing but i don't know. i'm going to be 30, living with the parents is just so uncool.

i really would love to just move into a smaller apartment and start new. thing is i have to live in this apartment for 6 months before i transfer to another apartment. fuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment