Thursday, December 28, 2006

skipping

<div align="center">i'm such the little work slacker. took the whole afternoon off from work and did absolutely nothing. felt good. thanks to work friend isaac for helping me skip work. haha. <br />dave spent the afternoon hanging out here and watching shop girl and eating pizza and watching my fuzzy cable channels. took a peek at brit. spears vag (ewww gross!)<br />m.s. has wanted to see me the last two nights. last night i blamed it on the spurs game. tonight&nbsp; i blamed it on being tired. i don't know why i can't just come out and tell someone i don't like you, leave me alone! crush of all crushes vincent sent me a couple of messages today. so heart him. we have a rollerskating date lined up in a few weeks. cannot.wait.to.see.this.boy.<br />this weekend i have to work for clinique in mc allen doing make-up for some special event. going to try to get out of it tomorrow so i can spend the weekend with my aunts and mum.<br />i also have to go back and find that entry i wrote about card reader gloria telling me i was going to meet the love of my life.. ha. what.</div>

No comments:

Post a Comment