Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hey New Year Hey

2011
These are not resolutions but realities.

  • Jan 25th - Aveda for my Instructor's License. Hair all day errrryday. Back to school. <3
  • Fitness, Fitness, Fitness. Eat healthy, Workout regularly, Say No to Beer! Wine. Yes, please.
  • Vintage Online Shoppe. -- Yes Yes Yes! Have you seen my closets? Filled with treasures.
  • Find a job in a salon and quit dreaded office job that is sucking the life out of me. 
  • Let my hair and bangs grow long. 
  • Get my tattoo sleeve FINALLY. 
  • No RED meat! No! 
  • Quit cigarette smoking (this is the hardest) 
  • Home Renovation 
  • Do not touch savings account for one year. 
  • Braces, Possibility? 
  • Buy a violin and learn to play 
  • Volunteer in my community more
  • Bike Ride, Bike Ride, Bike Ride 
  • Pay all debts off. 
  • Work hard, Play hard. 
  • Read one novel a week
  • Less T.V. more outdoors. 

(as i remember things i want to accomplish/change in 2011 i will come back to this post and update. i can't ever remember my mind being so clear and passionate about my future ever in my whole life. this is my year.)

No comments:

Post a Comment