Monday, January 24, 2011

And Away We Go ...

Hello, My name is Rose. I live Deep in the Heart of Texas in a lovely little green duplex with my two beautiful cats. I am a Worker Bee. I'm a Hairstylist/Make-Up Artist, Online Vintage Shop Owner to Deer Love Vintage, Lover of All Things Vintage, Lover of the Arts, Music Afficionado, Rock-n-Roller, Best Friend, Daughter, Sister, and my favorite Aunt. My simple pleasures in no particular order are: Art, Architecture, Karaoke Showdowns, Messy Hair, Traditional Tattoos, Yoga, Vegetarian Cooking, Going to shows, Road Trips, Drinking Wine with friends and eating Sweets. I started this blog so Deer Love Vintage and myself had a place to come to call home. I decided to list blogs that have truly inspired  me for the years in the, Blogs I Heart section of my website. I truly draw so much inspiration and love from you lovely ladies that at times it makes my heart want to burst with joy that someone out there has as much passion for what they do as I do. Wish me great luck on this new vintage venture in my life. Hugs to everyone reading. 
Thank You.
Here is some inspiration for you:
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. 
—William Shakespeare (All’s Well That Ends Well)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment